Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do you think about putting Olive Oil directly on ur skin?

Cold-Pressed, Extra Virgin Olive OilWhat do you think about putting Olive Oil directly on ur skin?
I have dry sensitive skin...soaps and other chemical filled products just kill my skin...I have been using olive oil for its purity and gentleness for years...


just put a little in you hand and wipe it all over your face...then tissue off the excess...use a hot cloth to wipe your face with...then cold water splashes about twenty times and you are just gorgeous...there will be no pimples, dryness, irritation, or any other negative side effect...even those with oily skin can use it...fact is Olive oil is pure and clean.What do you think about putting Olive Oil directly on ur skin?
olive oil is good for your skin
actually, i've never put olive oil that i could buy from grocery stores on my skin. however, i have used a line from japan called DHC for years now whose most popular line is olive oil based skin care products. but the olive oil they carry is cosmetic grade, even higher than food grade.
one word: Pimples.





Who needs to clog their pores?
It'd be great, just add vinegar %26amp; lettuce, %26amp; veggies, %26amp; voila....instant salad. %26lt;jk%26gt; I won't put that stuff on my face, it's too oily %26amp; will clog your pores. There are way too many skin products on the market, to buy, that are great for your face.
I use it for tanning purposes and my skin is very soft and smooth.
Its fine sometimes, but if you do it to much it will clog your pores. i do it everyone once in a while as well
I have used it for years under my eyes. I have combination skin so I would not use it anywhere else on my face. I love it though and it is wonderful on damp skin out of the shower to combat dryness! Try to get a little of that olive oil inside the body too! Also, you may want to try to eat avocados because they are wonderful for ';oiling up'; the inside as well as the outside! I have found it is not only what you put on your body but what you are putting inside that counts the most!


Drink plenty of pure or distilled water every day and get lots of veggies and fruits like blueberries and sweet potatoes! You will find that your skin will improve in a dramatic way!
I would not advise it. Could cause break-outs.
As a pro makeup artist I actually recommend to many of my clients, esp. those with very dry skin, to use olive oil or other natural oils on their skin. These are better for your skin, even your face, because they are not petroleum (Think motor oil) based. Use sparingly %26amp; only the very light olive oil so you won't smell like a salad.
yeah why not its also good for hair adds protein
This would be the only type of olive oil I would suggest to put on your face





http://www.dhccare.com/DHC/ProductDetail鈥?/a>
I have tried it...DONT DO IT .... huge break out...it sux

No comments:

Post a Comment