Saturday, December 26, 2009

I put olive oil in my hair, now its greasy looking?

well i have naturally curly hair i decide to straighten it 2 times a months, so i was tired of frizz wen it was straight, i did some research and if your put olive oil in your hair its suppose to make your hair shiny and non-frizzy and now my hair looks greasy. is there any way to get the oil out with out weting my hair?I put olive oil in my hair, now its greasy looking?
Go with that Look, Women Look Great with the slicked back look, Look at the women on This Yahoo Groups.





http://groups.yahoo.com/group/greaserwom鈥?/a>I put olive oil in my hair, now its greasy looking?
Try putting some baby powder in your hair, shaking just a little on your roots and then shaking it through your hair. It might not absorb all of the oil, but it should do something.





Also, to get the condition you're looking for, it's not good to just put the oil in your dry hair. It's more for using as a deep conditioner; mix some with youghurt, brown sugar, and an egg (the egg is optional!), put it on your hair, cover it with a shower cap, wait 5-10 minutes, then wash it out with warm water then cool water. It worked well for me, and for my friend, who has thick, curly hair.





Hope I helped!
first of all, why are you putting any kind of oil in your hair? human hair already has natural oils that when not washed enough looks greasy enough so why add to it? second, try any l'oreal or garnier fruitice sleek and shine stuff...it works like a charm! then after showering, take some john freida anti-frizz serum and run your fingers through your damp to wet hair with the serum on them.


to answer your other question, no there's no other way to get the oil out without wetting it down or greasing it up more with other products. please don't go into your pantry and see what stuff can go into your hair because i know that the only thing in my pantry that i pu into my hair that makes any sort of difference is peanut butter when you're trying to get gum out of your hair.
if ur going to use oil, u may as well use almond oil, i find it's less greasy and smells way better (actually it doesnt smell at all)...i had olive oil in my hair b4, and i washed it no problem. maybe next time, dont put so much on.
Nope! I used olive oil in my hair and it stayed greasy for 2 days :-(. You have to shampoo. Don't even think about conditioner though!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment