Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have an ear infection will putting warm olive oil in it help?

Olive oil is supposed to have antiseptic and anti-biotic properties, so it should help. My DR used to recommend it for my daughters. But you should check with a DR anyway.I have an ear infection will putting warm olive oil in it help?
ive used olive oil but the best is warmed sesame oil and a drop of tea tree that will fix them used it for years nothing better! Report Abuse
I have an ear infection will putting warm olive oil in it help?
see a dr
Putting olive oil(also called sweet oil) in the ear may reduce the pain a bit, but will have absolutly have no affect on the infection. The only thing that will affect the infection would be an antibiotic.
to tell the truth, I don't know. I would go to the dr to make sure that its not just an ear infection first. Then I would follow dr directions before I did anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment