Saturday, December 26, 2009

Olive oil murky?

I keep my regular olive oil in a lower cabinet that is on an external wall in my kitchen. I think the lower temperature in that cabinet makes the oil murky. Is the oil okay to use or should I toss it. BTW I also store extra virgin olive oil in the same cabinet and it doesn't get murky. Maybe my regular use olive oil has an additive that might settle to the bottom?Olive oil murky?
The proper terminology to use would have been ';cloudy';. If you would have used that term you could have found the answer on Google.


http://www.chefdepot.net/oliveoilfacts.h鈥?/a>





would still like to have that url of your website to critique.Olive oil murky?
Totally ok, just because of the temp.
This Is just a tempature issue and doesnt affect flavor. Olive oil keeps longer in the dark as well.


www.alaskankitchen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment