Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I learned that putting olive oil on your skin and hair is good for you....?

what about Coconut Oil? How are the two different and which is better?I learned that putting olive oil on your skin and hair is good for you....?
Usually they put coconut oil in the hair, an olive oil on the skin (unreal shine!!)





But use it in moderation. Sometimes we do it in photo shoots, but I'd real life I'd never go out like that...TOO shiny and stuff sticks to you! Try using it in the shower or on hands/feet with gloves/socks overnight, and a LITTLE on legs for a special occasion!I learned that putting olive oil on your skin and hair is good for you....?
I have used olive oil on my skin and hair for decades. It works well. I have dry skin and hair and it does not make me greasy for long at all. It absorbs in very fast. I am allergic to chemical fragrances in cosmetics so I made my own. I sometimes add vitamin e oil from a broken capsule


and/or a drop or two of essential oil of my choice. Coconut oil is healthy , too. I just remember it was used as suntan lotion and did not absorb. It did stay greasy, but it may have had other things in it.





Olive oil is among the most ancient beauty aids. Used by the Egyptians, Greeks and Romans .
olive oil and coconut oil are both great for you face and hair


but coconut doesn鈥檛 seem to be that good for you hair


i use extra virgin olive oil on my hair... once a week for about 1hr then shower (if you but it in a shower cap, it gets warm.. which is a bonus) that helps with your scalp, shine, and damage, and more





coconut oil, is great to replenish your skin, i use the natural stuff you can buy from the store that says 100% (or heath store)





the real stuff gets really oily, you can't put it on your skin and leave the house... lol, what i do is put lots on on, and put my olive oil in my hair after 1hr... i take a good shower.. and i feel and look great!!





try it.. if it doesn鈥檛 work for you..or its not your thing.. off to something else:P





ps- get Vaseline coco butter cr猫me for you body.. like everyday use, it absorbs well and leaves your skin looking great!!
well, i dont have any personal experience, however the ancient greeks used oil after a bath to ';annoit'; themselves (odyssey) and they had gorgeous skin from what i have read. if it worked for them, i think it would probably work for others.
they are different because they come from diffrent fruit/vegs... i use both mixed with raw cane sugar to exfoliate in the shower and have never been so moisturised in my life
ewww that will make your hair greasy and will be hard to wash out :S...

No comments:

Post a Comment