Saturday, December 26, 2009

Have you ever put olive oil in your hair when dry??? What did it do?

Did it make your hair shiny and soft?


Or greasy and gross??


I have poofy,frizzy, dry, coarse, wavy hair. If I put olive oil all over my hair when it's dry, (but NOT on my scalp) then rinse it out, then shampoo, then condition, then (maybe) blow-dry, then straighten (heat protectant spray)........








Thankyou so much if you could help :]Have you ever put olive oil in your hair when dry??? What did it do?
I just cover the bottom half of my hair, ( because it will be sucked up the hair shaft anyway,) and put on a shower cap and wait about 30 minutes, or you could put it on over night. :)


Hope I helped :)Have you ever put olive oil in your hair when dry??? What did it do?
Before using things such as olive oil have you ever tried a hair serum?


Hair serums basically provide the hair with a cover of silicon which makes them more shiny, manageable and less frizzy. They're also very cheap from chemists such as boots.





Not sure about olive oil though!
Sure, many people use olive oil as a pre-shampoo treatement in the way you described. I have very dry hair so I use the olive oil as a hot oil treatement.
It's similar to a hot oil treatment. Works great, but leave it in for a while. I leave my hair wrapped up in an old towel for 15-20 minutes before my shower..
I MIX CASTOR OIL IN ALL MY HAIR PRODUCTS KEEPS YOUR HAIR SOFT NOT GREASY ONLY IF YOU USE A LITTLE AMOUNT

No comments:

Post a Comment