Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Does putting olive oil in your hair improve the quality of your hair?

it does, rosemary oil also works wonders!Does putting olive oil in your hair improve the quality of your hair?
There is a bottled hair product with olive oil in it, but you use about a dime size for your entire head.





Regular olive oil, like in your cooking cabinet, can be rubbed into your hair and then use the blow drier for a silky shine. Then, of course, wash it out after you spend about 5 minutes heating up your hair. The heat helps you hair absorb the moisture and supplements in the oil.





I wouldn't just use the oil in your hair and not wash it out, though. Trust me, I have a frizzy head and tried that in 5th grade. I was a grease ball for about a week and I thought I looked pretty cool.. but it was actually really gross.





Hope this helps! :DDoes putting olive oil in your hair improve the quality of your hair?
ya it makes it better smmother and longer





try these tips too they r good for ur hait





drrinking milk





eat food rich in vitamins








dont use vitamins that r artificail to make ur hair thick ur hair needs nutrition from the inside





try washing ur hair with warm water it opens ur pores to allow more hair to grow








dont wash ur hair daily 4 times a week is enough because ur hair needs the natural oil in ur hair to make it thick





hop i have helped



it does tremendous improvement to my hair. i also apply it on my skin after shower, keeps my skin soft and moisturized all day. i apply olive oil on my hair 2 hrs before i wash it, no need for conditioner. it penetrates your hair and keeping it frizz free, tamed, soft and silky..and not to mention, shiney!!
Yes! olive oil is great for hair and skin.





you only need a tiny bit tho, rub it in your palms first then put in your hair. it makes it shiny and if you put it in the ends after styling it separates the hair and helps hold the style. great for curly hair too.
Greek Gods and emperirs used olive oil, and lemon juice.


And with vitamans and such I think it does improve your hair :)
I wouldn't say it makes a big difference, but it can make your hair really shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment