Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is olive oil really that good for the skin (moisturizer)?

Oui, l'huile d'olive est tres bon!Is olive oil really that good for the skin (moisturizer)?
nope NOT for the face , its just good for the hands and nails and others parts.Is olive oil really that good for the skin (moisturizer)?
For some people it works, but it makes me break out. You can try smoothing honey on you face, leave it on about 15 minutes, then wash with warm water and a gentle cleanser. This will leave your skin so soft and moisterized you won't believe it.
No, not really, i hope you are not putting on your body, you will smell funny all day long.
Yes. I just started using it, and it is awesome. It is also relatively cheap, since it doesn't take hardly any to put on your face.
My wife says it does. Mix it with lotion and slather it on. It really helps with winter dry skin.
yeah, and you can use it for yor hair too.
once a week olive oil body massage....and your skin will be reborn to glow and freshness!! its the best oil to apply on skin as well as hair
no it will clog your pores
Yeah, it really is.





I've put it on my face every night for a week, and I don't even need moisturizer anymore. I can just go out without it because my skin actually feels hydrated.
yes it is i use it sometime
it has been my experience that olive oil is great for the skin, hair, nails and lips. it is a base ingredient in many of my hair care products. here is a link with some further info. And by the way i am from Mediterrenean.


http://www.care2.com/greenliving/olive-o鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment