Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does it look too greasy to rub olive oil on your skin and leave it?

I did this today .... I just rubbed olive oil on my skin and didn't rinse it off. I looked like I was glowing, so much that I was in a better mood and smiling a lot more than I usually do. I felt like I was turning more heads as I was walking down the street ...But my friend killed my mood when she saw me, as she said I looked like a big greaseball when I told her about it...





I thought I looked like I was naturally glowing, because I didn't have much on. But according to her, I looked wet and sweaty. She said it looked like I was about to do a model shoot.





Does anyone else do this??Does it look too greasy to rub olive oil on your skin and leave it?
i have before, but i mixed it with cocoa butter. now I use jojoba oil, just a little, it take a few minutes to soak in.


i don't think you're weirdDoes it look too greasy to rub olive oil on your skin and leave it?
I apply the olive oil all over my skin, except the face, a few hours before I go to bed for softer and more supple skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment