Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone use olive oil relaxer at home?

Yes I use it and I love it!!!! I love that whole line of products...my hair has been so healthy since using it. You sould try it and just keep with it for awhile and you will see your hair make a great change...it will be so healthy!!! Be BlessedDoes anyone use olive oil relaxer at home?
I tried it once. It was no different then any other home relaxer kit I've used. I don't relax my hair at home anymore as I tend to under/over process it. I have my hair dresser do it now. If you can afford the expense, it's usually better to have someone else do it.Does anyone use olive oil relaxer at home?
I use the Olive Oil Relaxer and I love it! I have been relaxing my own hair for years now, so the experience helps as far as processing it right. The Olive Oil really brings your hair back to a healthy state and even keeps it healthy after the processing. Its the best home relaxer I've ever used. I also use some of their other products such as the Oil Sheen and moisterizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment