Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is Fried Chicken okay to eat if you fried it in olive oil coated with wheat flour? and if not why?

I love fried chicken but do to all the fat and cholesterol that builds up from it, I was wondering if I can eat it if I fried it in olive oil and coat the chicken with wheat flour.Is Fried Chicken okay to eat if you fried it in olive oil coated with wheat flour? and if not why?
FRIED is fat, cholesterol, unless you fry it in grapeseed oil, which holds its structure because it has a very high viscosity (point where heat breaks it down). BEst thing I can recommend! But for major fat drainage Id say baking is best on a grill and a pan underneath to catch the drippings. This will show you what you've been eating when you fry! Baking is always better!Is Fried Chicken okay to eat if you fried it in olive oil coated with wheat flour? and if not why?
nothing wrong with using it to fry this chiken in very healthy ?
never tried it like that before, i would say it's ok but don't think it would taste good, use seasoned bread crumbs and bake in oven, much healthier and taste great
I think if it's still fried chicken it still is harmful if you eat alot and often. You might want to try and bake it instead.
Olive oil still has fat in it. The fats aren't as bad as other fats, but it will still be fattening.
Oil is fat. Even olive oil.


I wish that you had discovered a loop hole!!!!


I love fried chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment