Saturday, December 26, 2009

I bought a can of Garlic in olive oil. It tasted and smelled funny. I tasted some will It make me sick?

I would take it back to the store and ask for either your money back, or another can. Obviously, some kind of impurity got into the can during the canning process. I don't know if it will make you sick. It depends on what the impurity is. Do you still have the receipt? Your case would be pretty easy to plead. With all the horror stories you hear nowadays, it's a shame to let food companies off the hook.I bought a can of Garlic in olive oil. It tasted and smelled funny. I tasted some will It make me sick?
i doubt it. did you check the expiration date?I bought a can of Garlic in olive oil. It tasted and smelled funny. I tasted some will It make me sick?
It will taste funny but when it is heated it will be wonderful. Try it and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment