Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are your thoughts about aged cheddar, on a hard baguette, dipped in extra virgin olive oil ?

and rosemary, with a touch of pepper, using a giant wooden pepper grinder?





poll: do u wanna be fed grapes?


or dipped in olive oil?What are your thoughts about aged cheddar, on a hard baguette, dipped in extra virgin olive oil ?
How bout I rub you down in olive oil and feed you grapes?


we could take turns ;-)What are your thoughts about aged cheddar, on a hard baguette, dipped in extra virgin olive oil ?
nasty and grapes
I have never thought about putting olive oil on cheese, or a baguette.. As I don't like grapes how about I feed you them instead.
Sounds delicious, though I'd prefer a soft baguette.





Would want to be fed grapes.
Yeah, I'd love to be dipped in Olive Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment