Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What would you do if Jessica Alba & Dick Cheney were playing nude olive oil twister in your garage?

Beat Dick Cheney's @ss and then continue where he left off with Jessie.What would you do if Jessica Alba %26amp; Dick Cheney were playing nude olive oil twister in your garage?
Pictures, lots of pictures. Oh and autographs. Then a phone call to National Enquirer.What would you do if Jessica Alba %26amp; Dick Cheney were playing nude olive oil twister in your garage?
Well, ol' Dick would get chased off at gunpoint and me and Jessica would pound the fruit for several hours.


Then I'd chase her away too...
Kick Dick Cheney out and then I would take a shower with Jessica Alba.
Dick Cheney knows he's not welcome in my house and so does my dog.





Once he's taken care of, let the games begin.
Projectile-vomit on the spot. Then run back in the house and cry.
kick dick cheney out and start playing!!! ahahah
prolly that he threatened to shoot her ifshe didnt.


he's in a wheel chair tho so that would be pretty hard
Cool! I have a garage?
kick him out duh
I hope I'd be sensible enough to move my car out of the way. Twister can take up lots of space.
make a sandwich and watch--I love a good comedy
dick cheney would die from a heart attack after he sees her naked.
Duuuuuuude! Like, I'd tell Jessica to get out of the way while I threw a lit match on Cheney! Duuuuuuude!

No comments:

Post a Comment