Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Does olive oil really get rid of wrinkles and under-eye bags?

Yes will remove bags - but only when applied correctly. This answer I gave has a glowing testimonial from a happy user.





';Please see this question/answer. And see ### below - a response from Wannabeblue28 who says treatment gave her her a greatly improved and tightened skin and got rid of under eye bags/circles after one night's treatment:





Question ';How can you get your face really smooth and clear and lessen or get rid of under eye bags?';





My answer:


.';.....I've had incredible results massaging with essential oils.They are safe. Oils such as almond, olive, grape seed are good. Almond and grape seed are suitable for every skin type. Quickly and permanently healed ALL of my many skin conditions, rid face of all blemishes and gave me a clear, healthy and radiant skin. It's best to quite vigorously massage into skin. In just two days you will get dramatic results. Skin will also look greatly revitalized and look and feel smoother and will tighten skin in eye area thus reducing/removing skin looseness and will greatly diminish or get rid of bags.';





Some of my answers give more detailed massage info. on how to tighten skin. Find with an Answers Advanced Search,


Search with ';(Mukunda M answers only) vigorous massage tighten face skin';. Select ';Best Answers'; ';Other-Skin %26amp; body';and in ';Question Status'; select ';All';





Under eye lines, wrinkles can be got rid of (or GREATLY reduced) with treatment given in this answer: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





### wannabeblue28: ';Hi Mukunda M. I have just been rubbing my face and neck with the ridges of my fingers and hands. It has made a HUGE difference in my complexion after just one night. ...... my skin looks so much tighter and i no longer have bags under my eyes! Thank you so much for your post, I have been suffering with acne and under-eye circles since i was young.';





SOURCE(S): 20 + years research, experimentation - safe natural treatments/cures for skin conditions and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments';Does olive oil really get rid of wrinkles and under-eye bags?
It can prevent them don't know about getting rid of them. Use Jojoba oil though, it won't clog pores.
  • nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment