Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How good is olive oil to apply on skin?

hi...


Olive Oil contains polyphenol compounds that act as antioxidants to help prevent and repair damage to the skin done by accidental sun exposure.It keps ur skin clean and healthy.How good is olive oil to apply on skin?
i dont put it on my skin, but in my hair before i take a shower. it makes it soooooo shiny and silky!How good is olive oil to apply on skin?
I use it everyday! I was afraid at first because I thought it would give me an oily face but it doesn't. My skin drinks it right in and what a difference. My Hubby uses it now too. My little lines have disappeared and my skin tone has evened out. Sun damage from long ago is gone and my skin looks healthier then it ever has. I just use a few drops every morning and night. I also use Weleda rose oil for under my eyes. I look years younger. I wish I had saved the small fortune I've spent over the years on fancy creams and potions and started using it long ago.
dont do that...put some vitamin E lotion on it
its good for skin specially for hairs. So dont scared to use it.
Excellent, apparently.





http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:Drf鈥?/a>
excellent. in middle east and asia, babies are massaged with baby oil





also, it is known to have purifying and health benefits.
I've read that its really good for crows feet and I use it for hot oil treatment for my hair-it works great! its also a great skin lotion for dry skin!
  • nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment