Friday, December 18, 2009

Is olive oil a safe lubricant to use? I heard that it doesn't kill sperms?

I heard that your best bet is preseed, although I know a few women who swear by pasteurized egg whites and canola oil. I'd go the preseed route if I were you.


Good luck!Is olive oil a safe lubricant to use? I heard that it doesn't kill sperms?
I'm not sure if it kills sperm or not...my guess would be no. But you really shouldn't use any kind of oil for lubricant. It coats the vagina and can mess up the natural balance of things. I would say go with KY lubricant or Astroglide--they're made specifically for that and (I'm pretty sure) safe to sperm.Is olive oil a safe lubricant to use? I heard that it doesn't kill sperms?
I cant recall where I read this but it did say that any veggie based oil was the best lubricant. It also said that using petroleum jelly kills sperm
The best lubricant to use while TTC is preseed.


It is proven that it doens't affect your chances in TTC.


I don't know if Olive Oil is safe.


I wouldn't use it personally.
I have read conflicting evidence, best thing to use is preseed at the moment which you can by on line through lullaby.
I have heard of people using olive oil as a lubricant however, I am not sure you should use it if you are trying to concieve. Your vagina needs to stay at a certain ph level if you accidentally use to much it might throw you ph level off and cause other issues. Thus making your environment not sperm friendly. I would recommend you try Preseed as it is designed to mimic CM and has helped a lot of people conceive that had issues with CM. I know it can be expensive but you can get it on ebay.com for 14.50 for a 6 pack that includes shipping and 2 pregnancy test. Hope that helps! Thanks
rather use preseed!
no ouch!
no lubricants are not safe to use coz it may bring infection... it doesnt kill sperm and still youll get pregnant but whats the need to use lubricants if you want to be pregnant, the bodies has a lubricant your genitalia has a lubricant, and for your imformation when the vaina is dry it indicates that you will not get pregnant even if you have sex..

No comments:

Post a Comment