Friday, December 18, 2009

I would like to know dose Olive oil help soothe eyes that are itchy and irritated? ?

Are was it castor oil ?I would like to know dose Olive oil help soothe eyes that are itchy and irritated? ?
i hope your not talking about inside your eyes, but around yes.if the irritation is heated then no, putting oil on will stop the heat escaping and can cause it to hurt more, you need something cooling like cucumber. or stick a WET wash cloth in the freezer for a few minutes.





if the skin is dry and not emitting heat then yes, rub on a little oil.I would like to know dose Olive oil help soothe eyes that are itchy and irritated? ?
i wouldnt use any cooking oil at all. They have Visine for itchy irritated eyes. I think its Visine Allergy =) good luck and put the oil DOWN before you hurt yourself!
Visine is for eyes... Olive oil is for cooking with lol.
i havent heard of either being used. sorry.
uhm I havent heard of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment