Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best thing to use for an ear infection i heard olive oil is one thing whats the things that work?

like a maracle?????????is there any consequences??????????my docter gave me floxin drops but they are not working this is my first time having an ear infection.i cant sleep from it bcuz it hurts like a b**** and excuse me for my language but thats how i feel.this is the third day its been hurting me and it gets worse and worse.please help me it will be so helpful of u.thank youWhat is the best thing to use for an ear infection i heard olive oil is one thing whats the things that work?
Olive oil is perfect. Good luck!What is the best thing to use for an ear infection i heard olive oil is one thing whats the things that work?
olive oil is not a cure for ear infection.. it just help soften hardened ear wax on your ear canal..





for infections, doctors prescribe an antibiotic ear drop.. yes its effective just follow what the doctor says, for example 3x a day for 1week..


**strict adherence is important while on an antibiotic therapy because if you failed to do so you may develop superinfection or the microorganisms causing you infection will be drug resistant making them hard to destroy %26amp; the previous medication wont be effective anymore (they are resistant to it already)
I'm no doctor but try holding a warm blow dryer to your ear, the warmth will keep the ear dry and also sooth it. Make sure the dryer is not on hot. Also make sure the dryer is not excessively loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment