Thursday, January 7, 2010

I heard Olive Oil helps Dry and damaged hair, Is that true?

yes.. it is awesome for any hair type!!! :o)I heard Olive Oil helps Dry and damaged hair, Is that true?
Yes. Hair becomes dry because it is deprived of its natural oils. So if you apply your own oil you will help contribute to the natural oils that aren't there. You can use any oil based product. Like Vaseline e.g.I heard Olive Oil helps Dry and damaged hair, Is that true?
Yes it's true, virgin olive oil can also be mixed with salt or sugar to exfoliate your lips, your elbows, knees, mix it with brown sugar and use as body scrub before bath to soften skin.
yes





but know that your hair has a good chance of looking a little oily and smelling like the oil.





Plus it's hard to wash out. Otherwise it's Pretty good for hair.





I suggest doing this on the weekend. good luck
Yes it does! I actually currently use an olive oil-based shampoo and conditioner and its making my hair very soft and shiny :o)





Its made by design line and you buy it in certain salons!
Use a hair tonic, for vintage look





There are at least 25 other uses of olive oil i know and that is totally true...
also try using avocado
well in my case i belive the kucthup and mustartard is the corrtect solutioin
Yes, I use olive oil in hot oil treatments and it works wonders. Good Luck!
Its true, but don't overuse it.
yup, it be true
Yup
i don't know about that but i know it tastes good with chicken
  • nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment